Douglas M. Campbell
Email: click here to contact
- Tennessee, 1977
- Georgia, 1978
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- Chattanooga, Tennessee and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Georgia
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Trial Attorneys of America
- American Inns of Court
Executive Editor, Tennessee Law Review, 1977. Author: “Constitutional Law – First Amendment Establishment of Religion,” 43 Tenn. L. Rev. 147 (1975). Instructor in Law, School of Business, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 1979-1981. Approved Mediator: U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee; Tennessee Supreme Court. Listed in Best Lawyers in America, 2005-2009.